Top Watches Men Luxury Julius Brand Men's Watches Stainless Steel Analog Display Quartz Men Wrist watch Ultra Thin Dial Relogio
- Ultrathin round dial design, and 12 little peg scale, make the the watch unique.
- Imported Japan quartz movement, keep precise time.
- Date display, auto update date, need not to look at the calendar.
- Alloy case and stainless steel back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
- Stainless steel mesh strap, durable and gloosy, fit perfectly for your wrist.
- Folding clasp with safety, easy to take on and off.
- The clasp position can be adjusted as you wish no matter what size of your wrist.
- Easy operation, just one button to set time.
- 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it, not for diving or swimming.
- Marked Julius logo in the buckle and its back cover.
- Exquisite workmanship, high quality and worthy for you to own one.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Ultrathin
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.50 inches
The band width: 1.8 cm / 0.71 inches
Wearable length: 17.5 - 22 cm / 6.89 - 8.66 inches
Package weight: 0.082 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23.500 x 3.800 x 0.600 cm / 9.252 x 1.496 x 0.236 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 24.500 x 4.800 x 1.600 cm / 9.646 x 1.89 x 0.63 inches
About Water-resistant Watches Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it\'s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.